CELESTRON - Cypress 8x25 Binoculars
- BaK-4 Prisms: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images
- Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses
- Compact and Lightweight: Reverse porro design fits in a pocket or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Wide Field of View: Allows user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed and easily follow subjects when they move
- Twist-up Eyecups: Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.
The Cypress Series, new from Celestron, is an excellent beginner binocular with high-quality optics at an affordable price. Cypress reverse porro models feature
BaK-4 prisms for maximum light transmission and multi-coated optics. You'll enjoy bright, sharp, high-contrast views through these binoculars. The porro prism design makes Cypress easy to hold, even for those with small hands. The smaller models are an excellent option for children.
Cypress is waterproof and the housing is purged with dry nitrogen gas to prevent fogging. The binocular is constructed to withstand harsh treatment, while keeping weight to a minimum. For a sturdy, entry-level binocular, Cypress is the ideal choice.
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 25 mm
- Magnification (x) 8x
- Angular Field of View 7"
- Linear Field of View 367ft (122m) @ 1,000 yds
- Close Focus 9.8ft (3 m)
- Exit Pupil (mm) 3.1 mm
- Eye Relief (mm) 15 mm
- IPD Max 72 mm
- IPD Min 58 mm
- Optical Coatings Multi-Coated
- Weight (oz) 12.1 oz (343 g)
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm/in) 95 mm x 122 mm x 52 mm (3.75" x 4.8" x 2")
- Included Accessories Neck strap| eyepiece caps| carrying case| lens cloth| instruction manual
- Prism Glass (Type) BaK-4
- Twilight Factor 14.4
- Relative Brightness 9.61
- Waterproof Yes
- Fogproof Yes