CELESTRON - SkyMaster Pro 20x80 Binocular
- Large 80 mm objective lenses for excellent light gathering in low light conditions or for astronomical observing
- Detachable RSR rail for attaching an optional red dot finderscope
- Rubber armored for improved ergonomics and protection from every day use in the field
- Waterproof and nitrogen purged for use in all weather conditions
SkyMaster Pro binoculars are the ideal choice for amateur astronomers or anyone that observes at great distances. Compared to lower-priced large aperture binoculars, SkyMaster Pro uses superior optics, coatings, internal parts and housing materials. With large objective lenses, BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics utilizing Celestron's proprietary XLT coating technology, the view through a SkyMaster Pro is second to none at this price point.
Massive Objective Lenses
The 80 mm objective lenses have tremendous light gathering capabilities, delivering superior low light performance, even in the dimmest conditions. Choose SkyMaster Pro for use at dusk, dawn and nighttime astronomical viewing.
Fully Multi-Coated Optics and BaK-4 Prisms
Every air-to-glass surface is multi-coated with Celestron's proprietary XLT coating technology. These coatings coupled with BaK-4 prisms increase light transmission through the optical path and deliver crisp, high contrast images with outstanding resolution.
Built in Tripod Adapter and RSR “Reflex Sight Ready” Rail
The built in tripod adapter of the SkyMaster Pro 20x80 not only allows the binocular to be attached to a tripod for added stability but it also acts as a balance rail by sliding along the center support rod. A red-dot finder can also be attached to the center support rod utilizing the removable rail. When properly aligned with the binocular, the red-dot finder will allow objects to be brought into view quickly.
Lightweight, Waterproof Construction
The polycarbonate and aluminum housing allows the binocular to be lighter weight without sacrificing its durability. The housing with protective rubber armor is extremely rugged and durable with the ability to handle tough use.
The fully waterproof housing for use in all weather conditions provides peace of mind when unexpected weather rolls in. The housing is also filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent the internal lenses from fogging when moving between extreme temperatures or when using the binocular in damp conditions.
Bring distant objects into view with 20x magnification—great for observing celestial objects in greater detail, searching for wildlife in the brush or viewing a distant object on the horizon.
- Magnification 20x
- Objective Lens Diameter 80 mm (3.15")
- Angular Field of View 3.2°
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m) 168 ft (56 m)
- Exit Pupil 4 mm (.15")
- Eye Relief 15.5 mm (.61")
- Close Focus 66.2 ft (20.2 m)
- Interpupillary Distance (max) 72 mm (2.83")
- Interpupillary Distance (min) 56 mm (2.20")
- Diopter Adjustment Range ± 4
- Twilight Factor 40
- Relative Brightness 16
- Lens Coatings Fully Multi-Coated - XLT Coatings
- Prism Glass (Type) BaK-4
- Prism Coatings N/A
- Weight 86.4 oz (2449 g)
- Environmental Protection Waterproof
- Nitrogen Filled Yes
- Tripod Adaptable Yes
- Carrying Case Deluxe Nylon
- Dimensions 330.2 mm x 241.3 mm x 101.6 mm (13" x 9.5" x 4")
- Included Accessories Reflex Sight Rail (RSR)| objective lens caps| interchangeable flared eyecups| rainguard| neck strap| lens cloth| instruction manual